Top 3 things we love about our home
1. The light in the lounge upstairs coming through the glass apex roof fills the whole room with wonderfully bright light during the day and at night you can lay on the sofa and count the stars
2. We put in bi-fold doors and built a courtyard area outside which my wife filled with flowers. We loved having breakfast out there.
3. We fitted the built in bookcases in the study and filled the room with books making this room a cosy, quiet and a great space to get lost in
3 things we love about the area.
1. The area is spoilt for choice with fantastic restaurants on your doorstep like Zia Lucia, Sambal Shiok Malaysian Laksa bar, Trullo and the amazing French cafe "Le Peche Mignon" a few doors down
2. Highbury Fields is at the top of the road and is a great park with all the play and sports facilities you might need including tennis courts, a swimming pool and a gym
3. Fantastic travel connections - less than 10 minutes to Kings Cross or only 15 minutes to Oxford Circus on the tube (from Highbury and Islington). And 12 minutes to Moorgate on the train from Drayton Park
Why are you selling? We decided to sell as we have baby #3 on the way and need more space for a growing family
What's the area like? We have loved it - full of families and with people who have lived in Islington for years giving the area a real sense of community
What is parking like? Easy - just need a parking permit from the council
How busy is the road, is it quiet at night? It's quiet plus the house is a renovated car seat factory with thick walls making it a super peaceful house
I'm currently working from home, how does that work in this property? We converted one of the bedrooms into a study that can easily accommodate a couple of desks
What's the internet like? Virgin cable up to 200mbps
What's the boiler like? New Wocester Bosch (1 year old)
*Please note that the property has been digitally staged with furniture to help you visualise the rooms.