** Offers in Excess of £700,000 **
Comments from the owner:
What do you love most about your home?
1. We absolutely love the layout of the flat - this was the main feature that made me want to buy the flat as soon as I saw it. It is so open and bright which makes it feel so spacious. The split-level of the bathroom adds a bit of character too.
2. The flat has some lovely features. We love the high ceilings which make it feel super airy, and also the traditional shutters found in both bedrooms.
3. Having a garden in London makes such a difference. We love our sunny and bright outside space which is a little haven, shielded from traffic noise by the surrounding houses. You'll enjoy many days chilling in the summerhouse or on the lawn.
What do you love most about the area?
1. We have some amazing neighbours on our street! Think diverse, friendly, fun and supportive. This has been so important during the last 12 months of covid - everyone was available to help each other out and one group of neighbours even set up a covid support group for the street, to help out anyone who needed some shopping or just a socially distanced chat!
2. Such an amazing choice places for a coffee, brunch, dinner and drinks are right on your doorstep. We especially love the café Drury N16 which does the best pancakes in Hackney!
3. The abundance of green spaces nearby. You are only a short walk away from Hackney Downs, Abney Park and Clissold Park; all great spaces to spend a summer afternoon. Don't miss spotting some fallow deer in Clissold Park!
Superbly located within a stunning Victorian terrace (c. 1860-1890) and boasting a wealth of original features including high ceilings, this beautiful property provides stunning light and spacious accommodation, sympathetically enhanced with stylish interiors throughout and stripped wood flooring. Accommodation comprises entrance via the ground floor with stairs rising to the first floor landing, leading into the impressive reception room, flooded with natural light from tall rear aspect sash window and door out onto the steps down to the garden. The separate kitchen, also with rear aspect, comprises a range of matching wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating inset sink unit, gas hob with overhead extractor and electric oven below, and further space for appliances. There are two well sized bedrooms, each with attractive shuttered front aspect sash windows, and with adjoining dressing room to the master. A family bathroom with white three piece suite and tiled walls completes the ample accommodation.
The property is conveniently located close to the heart of Stoke Newington, within easy access of Rectory Road and Stoke Newington stations, as well as numerous regular bus routes. Stoke Newington offers an array of shops and amenities, with Stoke Newington Church Street providing a wonderful array of fashionable bars, cafes and restaurants. The area is well served by excellent local schools and beautiful open spaces including Clissold Park, Abney Park and the Wetlands.
Viewings are strongly recommended.