Comments from the owner:
What do you love about your home:
1. I fell for the period features like the high ceilings and tall skirting in the living room, it screams out for a showy chandelier.
2. The bathroom is a little haven, and with the Bluetooth mirror pumping out tunes, it's my happy space.
3. The patio is a huge bonus and has been the perfect spot to relax.
What will you miss about the area:
1. Dalston and Stoke Newington offer vibrant, creative, and diverse communities and I have always felt at home here.
2. Everything you need is just on the doorstep, from M&S food to Hackney Downs park.
3. You can get food and cocktails from around the world, whichever direction you walk in.
Accommodation comprises an entrance hall with high ceilings and coved cornicing (evident through much of the property), leading into the bright and spacious reception room with attractive front aspect shuttered bay window and ample space for relaxing and dining. The separate kitchen comprises a modern range of matching white fronted wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating inset sink unit, induction hob with overhead extractor and electric oven, and further space for appliances. To the rear of the property, an inner hall with inbuilt storage provides access both through to the bathroom, and out to the tranquil patio garden - ideal for al fresco drinks and dining. The bathroom has been beautifully appointed to create an inviting space, with free-standing bath suite, and elegant tiling. A spacious double bedroom with quiet rear aspect and a range of inbuilt wardrobes completes the generous accommodation.
The property is conveniently located within easy access of Dalston Junction, Dalston Kingsland and Canonbury stations, as well as numerous regular bus routes providing excellent cross-London links. Nearby Kingsland High Road offers an array of shops, bars, cafes and restaurants, all within just a short distance from the property, with Clissold Park within easy reach providing beautiful open spaces. Stoke Newington is also closeby offering a further array of fashionable shops, bars and restaurants.
Viewings are highly recommended.