Comments from the owner:
What do you love about your home?
1. The living space is something I love having, the large through lounge makes it the perfect space for entertaining intimate dinners or large gatherings with loads of happy memories created in this space.
2. The south facing garden is a huge bonus, sunny all day with a beautiful acer and olive tree, the perfect spot to relax.
3. Period features make the space feel really unique, from the huge front door, original sash window and no less than three beautiful fireplaces it really is a special space.
What do you love about the area?
1. The location is excellent for everything you might need, every type of food under the sun with cafes like Starfish & Coffee only minutes away
2. Two stunning parks within walking distance, Broomfield and the larger Grovelands are both a short walk away.
3. Only 8 mins walk to the station which has a direct line into the City for an easy commute . Community spirit on the street is amazing, we've had a WhatsApp group going for years, everyone knows one another and so helpful. There's even an annual street party!
Accommodation comprises entrance hall leading into the bright and spacious double length through reception room with attractive bay window to front, two ornate feature fireplaces and door to the rear onto the garden. The separate kitchen comprises a modern range of matching wall and base units with work surfaces and metro-tiled splash-back, incorporating inset sink unit, gas hob with overhead extractor, double wall mounted electric oven, and further space for appliances. To the rear of the property, an inviting bedroom with inbuilt storage enjoys direct access out onto the sunny private garden. An elegantly tiled bathroom with modern white three piece suite completes the generous accommodation.
The property is very conveniently located just a short walk from Palmers Green station, as well as numerous regular bus routes, all providing excellent fast and frequent cross-London links. There are a variety of shops and amenities nearby, as well as pleasant open spaces and good schools.
Viewings are highly recommended.