What do you love about the property?
1. This is a lovely flat with spacious bedrooms and a large front room that overlooks a quiet communal garden area, a huge benefit over the past year when we needed to sit and relax. There is a front and rear balcony as well as lots of storage room within the flat.
The flat is in a low-rise new build that is well maintained by a caretaker. Whilst we are in a busy area, the flat benefits from the fact it is situated in a quiet street.
2. Many of the residents who moved in when the new build was first created still live here and there is a real community feel in the building. All new arrivals are warmly welcomed to an active resident's association. This is a great property for anyone looking to experience living in one of London's most creative and friendly areas. We will miss it a lot!
Why are you moving?
As our family has grown we are in need of some additional space and we'd also like to move closer to relatives who live in the area we are moving to.
What do you love about the area?
1. The property is situated between Shoreditch and Dalston and we truly love the area's eclectic mix of high street and independent shops along with dozens of cafes and restaurants. There is something to suit literally every taste from busy and bustling bars, relaxed brunch spots and quiet, traditional, award-winning pubs. There is a lot to choose from but our favorite aspects of this area include
2. Green space is in abundance nearby with a number of parks in walking distance including Shoreditch Park, Haggerston, London Fields, Victoria Park and Dalston's amazing Eastern Curve community garden,
3. Dalston is home to the Rio, one of London's finest independent cinemas, as well as a seemingly endless choice of pubs, cocktail and craft beer bars and incredible restaurants.
4. We love popping to Stoke Newington on the weekend, the Farmers Market on the high street is a must and Clissold Park is amazing, particularly in the Summer.
5. We also enjoy taking a leisurely walk or bike ride along nearby Regents Canal to the Angel, Islington in 20mins.
6. If you enjoy outdoor shopping you will be delighted with the range of nearby local markets all within 10-15mins walk from the property including Hackney's oldest market on Hoxton Street, the internationally famous Spitalfields market, Columbia Road's brilliant weekly flower market and the ever-popular Broadway market in London Fields.
7. Britannia Leisure Centre is a short walk from the property and is nearing completion of a multi-million-pound regeneration programme.
8. Young families who are looking for a school will be absolutely spoilt for choice as the property is in the catchment for several 'Outstanding' or 'Good' primary schools. Our own children attend an excellent school in nearby London Fields.
9. Transport links (bus, rail and roads). The area has superb transport links and the property is walking distance to 3 over-ground stations (Hoxton, Haggerston & Shoreditch), a short walk or bus ride from Old Street or Liverpool street and is served by several 24-hour bus routes. With these transport links you don't need a car but if you do have one, there is access to a residents car park in front of the flat and visitor permits if you have friends to stay.