Top 3 things you love about your home
1. The location of the flat is amazing. It is based right in the centre of Angel close to all the shops, cinemas, restaurants and bars but also set back from the main road in a quiet complex that is kept immaculate and is very quiet. The complex is completely secure with 24 hour concierge and you feel very safe living here. The flat is within easy reach of the City and Kings Cross either walking or a quick journey on the tube or bus and also very easy to get to all the shops and nightlife of Central London.
2. The size and layout of the flat are fantastic whatever the circumstances of the people living here. We have lived in the flat for the last 15 years and over that time it has created a perfect living space for sharing with friends, living as a couple and now for our family with two young children. It has a very open feel and gets loads of light as it has windows on both the front and back of the property.
3. The shared gardens are fabulous. They are so quiet and peaceful and a little haven right in the centre of Angel.
Three things we love about the area...
1. Angel has managed to retain lots of lovely independent boutique shops on Upper Street. These sit alongside lots of excellent restaurants, bars, wholefood stores, and coffee shops.
2. The flat is a 2 minute walk from the Regents Canal which runs from Angel to Kings Cross and is a fabulous walk or running route with lovely cafes and restaurants to stop at along the way
3. Camden Passage and The Screen on the Green cinema are wonderful hidden gems both just 3 minutes walk from the flat.
Why are you selling? We are growing as a family and now have two young children so are moving out of London to be closer to family
What's the area like? The area is fantastic and we will miss it so much when we leave. There are lots of restaurants, bars, and lovely independent shops both on Upper Street and Camden Passage.
What is parking like? There is lots of on street parking close to the flat and you can also buy a parking permit at a cost of about £150 a year that allows you to park in a space two minutes walk from the flat (we park on Queens Head Street). You can drive into the complex to drop off and collect anything from the flat as required.
How busy is the road, is it quiet at night? The flat is extremely quiet. It is in a complex off Essex Road and set back from all the noise of the high street.
I'm currently working from home, how does that work in this property? Working from home in the flat is great. The flat is very bright and open so a great environment for working.
What's the internet like? Hyperoptic has recently been installed in the flats, which is incredibly fast.
What's the boiler like? We had a brand new boiler installed four years ago.
Are we able to do any work/extensions? No work is required on the flat but you could do some internal work if desired.