Top 3 things you love about your home
1. Very good condition flat and well kept
2. Almost central London, easy access to underground and overground trains
3. Many coffee shops supermarket bars and restaurants close by
Three things we love about the area.
1. Location is great, very close to kings cross Caledonian Road and angel.
2. Very quiet area, clean with very good neighbourhood,
3. In a very good condition and a good size flat.
1. Why are you selling? I'm selling the flat because I have two children and I need a bigger space
2. What's the area like? The area is very quiet and clean with very friendly neighbours.
3. What is parking like? Parking permit available from the council
4. How busy is the road, is it quiet at night? Very quiet and cant hear anything at night with windows open.
5. What's the internet like? Internet is very fast, fibre optic just got installed few months ago
6. What's the boiler like? Communal heating included in service charge
Tenure: 85 Year Lease, expiring 12/2107
Service Charge: £2,000 per annum
Ground Rent: £10 per annum
Council Tax: Islington Band C - £1,457.90 per annum 21/22
EPC: Rated C