The perfect apartment!!!
A truly spacious and unique two-bedroom apartment located on the seventh floor of Venice House which is literally next to the Grand Union Canal. This property offers amazing views from the seventh floor and is ready to become a great home for the new owners.
The property is central to the main entrance hallway and all the rooms lead off this. As you walk in you have a double storage cupboard which houses the washing machine/dryer and the Vent-Axia system as well as additional storage space. The second bedroom is directly ahead which has been fitted with wardrobes along the whole right-hand side which reduces the amount of extra bedroom storage needed. Along the hallway you have a second storage cupboard with shelves and the main bathroom directly opposite which is in immaculate condition.
The main focal point of the property is the kitchen/living room which offers tons of natural light, views of the canal and direct access to a large balcony. The main bedroom benefits from an en-suite, fitted wardrobe and direct access onto the balcony.
Additional benefits include underfloor heating throughout, secure underground parking, high spec fittings, concierge service and a long lease.
The current owner's favourite things about the area:
• Grand Union Canal - Great for walks any time of the day
• Sainsburys - Literally a 2-minute walk
• Petrol Station - Across the road
• Gym - Great 24hr gym around the corner
• Transport - Alperton station is less than 5 minutes away
• Ealing Road - Variety of shops and restaurants
• Wembley Park - Close to enjoy the Outlet, Stadium and Restaurants
Viewings are highly advised; we do also have a full video tour available.