Beautifully presented three bedroom first floor apartment with Juliett balcony, superbly located just moments from London Fields. Offering bright, well appointed accommodation with neutral décor, stylish interiors and high quality finish throughout.
• Raised Ground Floor Purpose Built Apartment
• 3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 En-Suite
• Light and Spacious, Well Appointed Accommodation
• Beautiful Open Plan Reception/High Gloss Fitted Kitchen
• Juliett Balcony
• Close to London Fields Station
• Moments From Shops, Amenities and Open Spaces
• 84 sq m sq m / 906 sq ft
Accommodation comprises entrance hall with wood flooring (evident through much of the property), leading into the bright and spacious, open plan dual aspect reception/kitchen with direct access onto the delightful private balcony and ample space for both relaxing and dining. The kitchen area comprises a modern range of matching high gloss wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating inset sink unit, gas hob with overhead extractor and electric oven below, and further space for appliances. There are three well sized bedrooms, with en-suite shower to the master, plus a stylish family bathroom with white three piece suite.
The property is conveniently located close to London Fields, Hackney Central and Hackney Downs stations, and within easy access of Stratford and Stratford International stations, all providing unrivalled cross-London and inter-city connections, as well as numerous regular bus routes linking the surrounding area. The property is also ideally located for an array of shops and amenities, with the impressive Westfield Shopping centre, beautiful Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, Victoria Park and Hackney Marshes all within easy reach. The A12/M11 also offers easy access in and out of London.
Viewings are strongly recommended.
Comments from the owner:
Top 3 things you love about your home
1. It's all about the location location location! We are so lucky that London Fields is literally our back garden and we have so many amazing restaurants, bars, clubs, shops and a 50m heated Lido right on our doorstep. We really are in a little oasis of green and calm right in the hub of Hackney. We're also close to various different transport links which is great for the very rare occasion that we absolutely need to leave the area.
2. We love the open plan living room and kitchen area which is the heart of the flat. The sun fills the room every morning and you can often spy a nice pink sunset out of the Juliette balcony in the evenings. It's the perfect space for watching TV/watching the world go by whilst also whipping up your lunch.
3. We were really struck by the non right angle wall that runs along one side of the flat - we felt it added a bit of character compared to all the usual purpose built flats and it creates a cosy and quiet little nook for our king sized bed in our bedroom at the back.
Three things we love about the area
One of the best things about the area is the amount of green space in the parks nearby. You will have the very best of London greenery right on your door step in the form of London Fields and Victoria park - we love the way the beautiful big trees in London Fields change with the seasons and we love visiting the ducks on the canal and by the pagoda in Victoria Park.
We love ALL the Markets around us - Broadway Market, Colombia Road Flower Market, Netil Market, Mare Street Market, Victoria Park Market, Chatsworth Road Market…the list goes on and on! You can find all the delicious cuisines and independent shops and stalls you can hope for. You just can't beat a wrap from Kolkati!
We love the sense of community in the area - we have a WhatsApp group with everyone in our block for any tips or emergency cups of sugar you might need. And our friends in the very convenient corner shop right opposite the flat that will accommodate nearly any request!
Why are you selling? Very reluctantly as sadly we have outgrown the flat with one toddler and another baby on the way. It has been the perfect first home for us from our pre baby days until now.
What's the area like? London Fields really sells itself. It's a little village oasis - a real community feel where you can get anything you want from an independent local supplier within 10 minutes walk. There really is no reason to leave - you can dine in one of the very best restaurants in London, party the weekend away as a festival in a park or one of the best nightclubs or hang out with friends at one of the many local breweries or relaxed pubs.
What is parking like? Very easy - there is residents parking on our road and off street parking available right outside the flat.
How busy is the road, is it quiet at night? Very quiet - the way the flat is oriented you don't hear a thing other than the occasional naughty fox!
I'm currently working from home, how does that work in this property? Great - the third room that we currently use as a nursery would make the perfect office and super fast fibre broadband has just been installed in the road
What's the internet like? Great - G network has just installed super fast fibre cables on the road
What's the boiler like? No issues - we also just had smart meter installed for gas and electricity.
Are we able to do any work/extensions? Not really externally but internally the world is your oyster.