Comments from the owner:
Top 3 things you love about your home
1. Location, right in the centre of a vibrant area with great transport links.
2. Custom built-in smart storage, great for space-saving and unique design
3. Sociable open plan style living, high ceilings, and very bright flat.
Three things we love about the area
1. Amazing choice of restaurants bars and coffee shops right on your doorstep
2. Close to great parks, and the famous Columbia Road, Spitalfields, Broadway market, and brick lane.
3. Amazing vintage and independent concept shops on Cheshire street and Red church Street
1. What's the area like? The amazing vibrant area is famous for street art with everything you need on your doorstep, great restaurants, pubs and the best vintage shops in London!
2. What is parking like? There is permit parking on the street
3. How busy is the road, is it quiet at night? It's quiet, works are being done to make this a single-lane road.
4. I'm currently working from home, how does that work in this property? I've been working at home and have plenty of room on my kitchen table to work.
5. What's the internet like? internet speed is very good
6. What's the boiler like? The boiler is in good working order and gets serviced every year
Accommodation comprises entrance leading into the bright and spacious, open plan reception/kitchen with dual front aspect shuttered windows, beautiful wood flooring, bespoke inbuilt storage solutions, and ample space for both relaxing and dining. The kitchen area comprises a modern range of matching white fronted wall and base units with granite work surfaces incorporating an inset sink unit, a gas hob with an overhead extractor and electric oven below, and a fully integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher and further space for washing machine. There is a well-sized double bedroom with inbuilt storage and aspect to the rear, plus a stylish shower room with a modern walk-in shower suite and elegant tiling.
The property is very conveniently located in the heart of Shoreditch, just moments from an abundance of stylish boutique shops, bars, cafes, and restaurants, with famous Brick Lane just a short stroll away. Shoreditch High Street, Whitechapel, and Liverpool Street stations are within a short walk providing excellent cross-London links, whilst numerous bus routes offer excellent connections to the surrounding area. Ref: ISL