Comments from the owner:
What do you love most about your home?
- The view onto Limehouse marina from the living room, master bedroom, and second bedroom. The third bedroom and kitchen both have lovely views onto our private terrace.
- Having a large garden for a London flat with space to entertain
- The open plan kitchen/living area with space for us to pursue our hobbies
- The modern bathrooms
- The concierge service
- The 24/7 security guard
- The underground parking
Why are you moving?
- We are having to relocate for work
What do you love about the area?
- Marina living: it's lovely to see the riverboats and the views
- The Narrow restaurant by Gordon Ramsay and The Grapes pub by Ian Mckellen on our doorstep with river views
- The easy access to the canal walks and Thames path walk right from our doorstep: making Victoria Park, Mile End Park and the Olympic Park an easy walk away - great for marathon training/running/biking
- The easy access to Canary Wharf and the City for work/restaurants/nightlife
- The park and children's play area on the marina
- The Tesco express 100 yards away
- The DLR a minute's walk away
- The cycle superhighway directly in front of our building
- it feels very residential even though we are a short commute to both Canary Wharf and the City
Accommodation comprises an entrance hall with two large walk-in wardrobes, leading into the bright and spacious reception room with sliding doors onto the private landscaped terrace, and ample space for relaxing, entertaining, and dining. Adjoining the reception is the recently fitted shaker kitchen, comprising a range of matching wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating inset sink unit, large American style fridge-freezer with in-built filtered water and ice machine, hob with overhead extractor and electric oven below. There are three good sized bedrooms two of which are currently in use as studies. There is a stunning en-suite bathroom to the main bedroom, plus an equally gorgeous family bathroom.
The property benefits from views onto the Limehouse Marina, a 24/7 security and concierge service, as well as private parking.
The property is very conveniently located within a short distance of the Canary Wharf business district as well as an array of fashionable shops, bars, cafes, and restaurants. Limehouse DLR is just moments away providing excellent cross-London links, as well as numerous regular bus routes connecting the surrounding area. The River Thames and neighbouring Limehouse Marina offer excellent views and vibrant waterside amenities. Ref: ISL