Set in the heart of Bethnal Green this three double bedroomed flat offers a wealth of accommodation across the 2nd floor of this modern small development. The flat benefits from lift access and comprises of 3 double bedrooms, bathroom and separate WC in addition to the separate fully fitted kitchen and large reception with private terrace.
You couldn′t ask for a better location as the property is closed to Shoreditch and The City whilst also being surrounded by an array of transport links, such as Bethnal Green, Shoreditch High Street and Liverpool Street station. The green spaces of Bethnal Green Garden & Weavers Fields are just moments away, whilst the vibrant life of Broadway Market and Columbia Road are close by too.
Notes from the owner:
We fell in love with the flat for many reasons:
1. The size and proportions of the rooms and layout compared to everything else we looked at were so much larger and better throughout, especially having the second toilet and separate kitchen. Very helpful for when guests are staying.
2. The size of the balcony is amazing, especially once decked out with plants- combined with the full length windows in the living room and front bedrooms, you can really create the feeling of bringing the outside in.
3. The eco nature of the building; solar panels provide all of the hot water
4. The shared roof terrace has amazing views. Super relaxing space to hangout in the summer.
5. South facing balcony and living room- the flat is always filled with great light.
6. The community of neighbours in the building is great. Always very kind, supportive and helpful.
7. The security of the building is taken seriously by the neighbour community, and we′ve always felt very safe. Both in the building and in the area.
Why are you moving?
We are only moving because our little family is growing (3 kids now!). We really need an extra bedroom and want them to grow up with a garden to play in.
What do you love about the area?
There′s so much we′ll miss about the area.
1. Local markets. Short walks away from brick lane, Columbia road flower market and Broadway market. Such a nice way to spend time on a weekend.
2. The food scene is always changing and evolving. New restaurants and pop ups are coming all the time. The markets all have great street food as well.
3. The vibrancy of Bethnal Green road and local restaurants/coffee shops. You must try Jonestown Coffee. The coffee and atmosphere are perfect.
4. Great selection of pubs near-by. The Star of Bethnal Green is ideal for a Sunday afternoon roast.
5. The diversity of the area is unlike anywhere else I′ve experienced in the UK. It′s rich with lots of culture.
6. Victoria Park is a 10min walk away, It′s amazing for long walks, and to go running/cycling. And the Pavilion Cafe in the park is delightful. Many great weekend breakfast memories.
7. Two tube stations, an overground, DLR and crossrail are all in short walking distances. This was great for helping us zip around London both for work and pleasure.
8. Hospital is right around the corner- especially important when we had our little girl.
9. The local area continues to be re-developed whilst maintaining the exciting east London grit.